Thursday, January 3, 2008

Goodbye 2007, WELCOME 2008!!!!


Gone are the days of 2007, now awaiting for the new-coming 2008. There are many ups and downs during 2007, which I have gone through. Well, those days were gone and I do believe that there will be more to come. Nothing is perfect in life. Everyone has to go through all this before they become who they are right now. So yeah, I am patiently waiting for it and looking forward for it also.

Memories Down the Lane (2007)

Career - At last, I have settle down myself with a career, which I have never thought of going into nor trying. I am never a guy, who likes to go and make a fuss of myself by knocking on the door and selling something. I got myself a Advanced Dip. in IT and for the past 4 years have been in the IT industry but now I am happy to be in sales. I am very happy with my current working environment. I am coping well with it and I am very proud on myself as I have been with my current company for 1 year without thinking of changing to a new one. A big hand for myself!!!

Health -
I think I have been very discipline right after I force myself to join Celebrity Fitness. I have been there for around 6 months. Although I am not being Mr. Muscleman yet, but I think I am getting fitter since the first day I joined the club, which I am very satisfied and my money is well-worth for. I have been going to the gym at least 5 to 6 times a week with a min of 2 hours. And you know what, it has been a routine for me. I just need to get myself to the gym no matter what.


Family - Yes, I miss them very much as I have not been there with them for quite sometimes. Thanks God, that Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I am planning to spend more times with them. Thank you my parents for always being so supportive and caring for me. Sorry for not being a good son as sometimes I maybe very bad-tempered and forgetful. No matter what, MUCH LOVE LOVE TO MUM, DAD & SISTER!!!!


Relationship - Yet to have one since 2006, so I guess not in the coming 2008 either. Not very good in handling it and the Goddess of Love is not with me yet. So yeah, sit back and enjoy then.

Friends - Made some new ones, gone some old ones. As always it is, every good things must come to an end, and everyone has to move on with their life either for studying, career-wise, family, or some other reasons. As long as this is the correct path you want it to be, I am happy for you and wish you the best of luck and most of all, take good care of yourself no matter where you are. FRIENDS F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!
Well, do I missed out something? Erm, I think nope. Even though, I have, who cares. Hahaha...
The most important is, 2008 is a brand new starts for me. I just hope that it will be better than 2007.

I will start blogging again, and at least write something and squeeze my brain a bit every day. Lets keep it a habit for me. Not asking anyone to read nor rate my blog, but as a way to keep all my happy and sad moments in here and so when 2009 comes, I can laugh my a$$ out.



Happy Happy Peoples!!!!!

(WARNING! WARNING! Do not do this you dumba$$!!!)

No comments: