Sunday, January 6, 2008

Movies Day...

Time goes so fast it has been 6 days after 2008. Before that, everyone is in the mood of ushering the coming of 2008 and now everything is back to normal. The kids, started back their classes, and the adults, back in their working mode.

While for me, everything is as usual. Nothing much different except that still in a bit of holiday mood though. Probably, Chinese New Year is like 5 weeks away. And you know what, I will be reaching 30 (in Chinese Lunar Calendar). I just cannot imagine that. I am 30, man!!! *lol*
...

Today is just one of those quiet Sunday, which I used to have before, where I just spent the day at home resting and watching some DVDs.

At first, I thought of going out for some window-shopping, but at the end of the day, it just did not happen. It started to rain cats and dogs outside, which I have to cancel it off. It was quite heavy rain though, and it just made me feel lazy and stay under my comforter and started to dooze off again. I know this is just another one of my lame reason for not doing something, but well, is just me.

So, I just hide happily under my comforter with my laptop next to me, playing the movie "Stardust". It was a good movie, especially with the veterans like Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer playing a great role in it. Of cause, not to be missed, Claire Danes, the girl, which acted in "Romeo & Juliet" with Leonardo Di Caprio. She has grown so much and yet so lovely. *drooling*


It is still raining outside, and I just could not moved my lazy body out of my bed yet, so, I decided to go with another movie, "The Great Debaters". Just another great movie, with my favourite actor, Denzel Washington. He is just great. Whatever roles given to him, he can just make it as lively as possible. If you guys have yet to watch it, please do so. It is worth-watching.


After my 2 movies, and it's already 8.30pm and I was late for my gym. Today the centre will be closing at 10.00pm, and so there I was rushing to the gym to have my workout. Although just 1 hour plus, but it is enough for today.


Well, what can I say, nothing much again to spice up my life!!!!


No comments: